Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's hard to find a square pumpkin.

Today David and I went with Kelly, Josh, Landon, Tyler, and Kelly's friend Danielle to the pumpkin patch north of Milton.  Technically the address is Milton, Florida, but it's 30 minutes north of here (or more if you're stuck behind a slow farmer like we were!).  I haven't gotten to my pictures yet, but I did manage to pull the pictures of the shock-resistant Olympus I let Landon use today.  Both of the boys like playing with it and taking pictures, but Tyler still can't push the button very well.  Landon really got the hang of it, though.  He was so happy to take pictures of all of us, and I put together this collage of pictures he took.  It's so interesting to me to see things from his point of view.  I need to teach him to climb up on things to take pictures, though, because shooting from below is not usually the most flattering angle!  HA!

Photos by Landon

I was shocked when he turned the camera around and started pointing it at himself, Kelly, and Tyler.  At four years old he wanted to take a self-portrait.  Kids these days!! ;)


I handed off my camera for a little bit so David could take a few pictures of me with Landon (and later with Tyler).  I wasn't long before I was reaching for my camera again, though.  I'm just not supposed to be on the "subject" side of that lens.  And MAN do I need to lose some weight.   

1 comments:

What fun! And I think you look great. My boys did the same things, including lots of self-portraits! Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More