Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have the smartest dog.

So I'm sitting here crocheting a scarf for my sister's silent auction for Relay For Life. It's pink and REALLY soft. I sort of wish I could keep it. Anyhow, I had my yarn (Crayon in Begonia from KnitPicks) sitting on the arm of the recliner I'm sitting in as I worked. Bailey nosed at it and I told her no. She left it alone, no problem. I kept on crocheting. Then Ricki (one of the cats) jumped up on the arm and wanted me to pet her. She blocked my view of my yarn, half sitting on it. Next thing I know David is asking me, "What's that Bailey has?" My initial response was that I had no clue because there was a giant cat blocking my view. I managed to peek around her and BAILEY HAD MY YARN! She knew Ricki blocked my view! She knew that was her chance to take off with the yarn! I have never had a dog play off a distraction before! Honestly, my mind is sort of blown. It also happened to be insanely adorable.


Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More