Monday, July 5, 2010

I have a few confessions I need to make.

  • I have read five and a half books in the last week.  Someone got me started reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels and I haven't been able to stop.
  • I was still awake reading when the sun started to come up this morning.  Oops.
  • I have discovered the joy of ebooks on my iPhone.  Since I always have my iPhone with me, I always have my book with me.  No more big book to carry around or remember to take with me.  (Though I question the effect reading so much on that screen has on my eyes.)
  • I am Team Eric.  Bill is an ass. 
  • I read the spoilers for the series on Wikipedia.  (Had to make sure the guy and girl end up together.)  I do that quite frequently.  David says if TV shows and books were written the way I want them to be written (guy gets the girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after) they would be dreadfully boring and we wouldn't want to watch them.  I disagree.  
  • When I was in Birmingham last week I bought a new Vera Bradley purse and wallet in Purple Punch.  I love them. 
  • The purse was on sale.  The wallet was not.  
  • I also bought some Philosophy shower gel in Amazing Grace.  I might have to start showering twice a day I love it so much. 
  • I couldn't afford to live in a big city with stores like that.  I have no self control. 

2 comments:

If you decide you want to go old school with the reading my collection is up to date and you could borrow the rest. :) And welcome to Team Eric! I avoid spoilers since AB has changed so much, makes it more fun for me. One of the few series I manage to do that!

Thanks, Dara! I'll keep that in mind! I think since I have to go back to work tomorrow I'll cut back on the reading and my eyes will stop crossing. Hopefully. >.<

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More